Working together with Greeff’s and Agri, KPS has donated over 2000l water in just over three weeks to distribute to the drought areas. Madeleine Dehantschutter from the Free State says “Although I have no idea what these kids look like, they make me smile and I LOVE them!!! I love seeing their names and their messages on the water bottles they donate.”
TO THINK ABOUT…
Remember that remarks and comments on social media can lead to civil and criminal liability.
1. No matter who wrote the original, if you re-“tweet” it, “like” it or pass it on, you are part of the chain and will be held liable.
2. Remember, electronic messages are permanent and may affect other people’s reputation. It is against the law to harm someone’s reputation or dignity.
3. You can be expelled from your school or university if you bring your educational institution into disrepute.
4. Bear in mind the 5 P’s: Do you want the Police, your Parents, your Principal, a Predator or your Potential Employer to read, or know, what you are putting on line?
– Quote from the Governing Body Association